For further info please contact IKMF HQ at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Train & Travel Israel
The Train & Travel is one of the most popular training events the IKMF offers. The popularity of this course is two-fold: it combines amazing training AND an opportunity to sightsee through Israel. This course is open to ALL levels of Krav Maga, including no experience at all, and families are encouraged to attend. During your time in Israel, you will have the opportunity to train with several members of the Global Instructor Team, the IKMF’s highest ranked instructors.
The winter program takes place in Israel. Its total cost is 1690-Euro, Including: 3 star Hotel (B&B, double occupancy); Touring Israel (including entry fees to all locations); Private transportation to all locations; Krav Maga and related training.
The program is an intro course aimed to provide a taste of the variety Krav Maga has to offer. Therefore, every day will concentrate on a different Krav Maga sub category;
- Law Enforcement training methods, developed by Israeli law enforcements units. Also, Participants experience Israeli firing techniques at a shooting range with certified tactical instructors.
- VIP Protection intensive training following Israeli governmental executive protection units methods, emphasizing on first circle defense system.
- Military: Learning to function under intense strain while implementing Israeli commando self defense techniques, and much more!
- Civilian: Training sessions with Avi Moyal, following techniques developed by Imi Lichtenfeld himself!
- Customized Krav Maga: A taste of additional training methods adapted for unique working environments; i.e.: CQB, Air marshals, close quarter battle situations.
- Operational driving & car rage (by request): Learning how to operate a vehicle against car jacking or attacks inside the vehicle based on techniques developed by Master Avi Moyal for confidential factors of the Israeli government.